How to apply
Step 1: Fill out the form
Application form can be downloaded here:
Step 2: Submission
Submit the Application Form via email or post to the Recruitment Team with following documents:
Application form; Copy of High school Diploma; Copy of Academic transcript; Copy of ID card or passport (if any); English or Vietnamese language certificate (if any); Other supporting documents (if any).
* If original diplomas and original transcripts not written in Vietnamese or English, it must be translated into Vietnamese or English and notarized.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: No. 300A Nguyen Tat Thanh, Ward 13, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City.
Step 3: Assessment
Step 4: Offer
The university will offer entry admissions only to successful applicants based on the academic record and assessment result.
For further information, please contact:
College of International Studies
Address: No. 300A Nguyen Tat Thanh, Ward 13, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City.
☎ Telephone: 1900 2039 (305)
☎ Telephone: 0902 298 300 – 0906 298 300 – 0912 298 300 – 0914 298 300
Scholarship & Awards
The scholarship system at NTTU includes:
- Scholarships to encourage studying and training activities
- Scholarships for under privileged students who can rise above difficulties
- Scholarships for students who stay at boarding school
- Scholarships for students whose parent is member of a district Labour Union or above
Furthermore, students who have accomplished top results in all fields will be rewarded by the university.
Details on fee and scholarship policy will be announced to students every year.
For further details please visit: