The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program provides students an understanding of the nature of business in today’s dynamic environment. The MBA module integrates diverse information and theory from a variety of fields such as Human Resource Management, International Business, Marketing, Organizational Behavior and many other related fields, and with reference from world-famous universities. The objective of the program is to link theory, skills, and tools, integrated into practices to develop the ability of governance and leadership for students. Thereby, students become competent in identifying and responding effectively to changes to uphold and improve the competitive advantage of the organization.
- Group of general knowledge: 15 credits
- Group of fundamental and major-specific knowledge: 33 credits
- Compulsory: specialisation’s basic knowledge and major-specific knowledge 23 credits
- Electives specialisation: 10 credits
- Master thesis: 12 credits
- Total credit requirement: 60 credits
- Master the knowledge of political theory and social sciences to ensure business activities of enterprises comply with regulations and promote the well-being.
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge and application of management theory and tools to support business practices.
- Be able to identify and approach problem-solving scientifically
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork.
- Enhance foreign language ability (TOEIC 450 or equivalent International English certificates B1).
- Demonstrate IT skills.
- Develop a sense of contribution for service and community.
- Research and teach at higher education institutions, colleges, and research institutes,…
- Become specialists at business consulting organizations; financial consultants for economic and business research projects at domestic and international organizations;
- Become a director of any business department.
- Participate in doctoral training programs in the Management industry at home and abroad.